Gods Own Country - Kerala
Cochin - Munnar - Thekkady - Alleppey
With the Arabian Sea in the west, the Western Ghats towering 500-2700 m in the east and networked by 44 rivers, Kerala enjoys unique geographical features that have made it one of the most sought after tourist destinations in Asia. An equable climate. A long shoreline with serene beaches. Tranquil stretches of emerald backwaters. Lush hill stations and exotic wildlife. Wate rfalls. Sprawling plantations and paddy fields. Ayurvedic health holidays. Enchanting art forms. Magical festivals. Historic and cultural monuments. An exotic cuisine... All of which offer you a unique experience. And what's more, each of these charming destinations is only a two hour drive from the other - a singular advantage no other destination offers.
Kerala, India's most advanced society: With hundred percent literacy. World-class health care systems. India's lowest infant mortality and highest life expectancy rates. The highest physical quality of life in India. Peaceful and pristine, Kerala is India's cleanest state.
Kerala is situated on the southwestern coast of India, a country in South Asia. This tropical paradise enjoys a unique topography with Arabian sea, a part of the Indian Ocean on the west and the Western Ghats on the east.
What is included in the tour
- Hotel Stay on Double Sharing
- Daily Breakfast included
- Hotel Stay in Munnar
- Hotel Stay in Alleppey
- A/C Tempo Traveller for Sightseeing
- Airport Pickup and Drop
- Toll and Interstate taxes
- Driver allowance
- Parking Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any services other than mentioned above Meals during transfers
- Portage of personal luggage
- Any refreshment and other snacks
- Any additional portage / pony for personal luggage.
- Personal trek gear like trekking shoes, crampons, trekking poles etc.
- Any tips or gratitude..
- Any additional costs incurred in case of a medical emergency / natural disaster breakdown of vehicle / acts of God
- Extra meals
- Personal expenses , laundry, Entrance fee , camera fees or any other fee
Day 1 - Cochin - Munnar (145kms/ 4-5 hours)
- Arrive at the airport and proceed to Munnar. Enroute, halt for refreshments. Visit Valara Waterfalls enroute Munnar. Arrive and check-in at the hotel. Visit the tea plantations in the evening at Devikulam. Enjoy the stay overnight at the hotel in Munnar.
Day 2 – Munnar
- Proceed for a local sightseeing, covering Mattupetty Dam and Echo Point. Also, visit Tata Tea Museum. Spend the Evening at leisure. Enjoy the stay overnight at the hotel in Munnar.
Day 3 - Munnar to Alleppey (105 kms/ 3-4 hours)
- Proceed to Thekkady. Enroute, visit Nedumkandam Chillies Spice Garden. Take a brief spice plantation tour. Arrive in Thekkady and check-in to your hotel. Stay overnight at the hotel in Thekkady.
Day 4 - Thekkady to Alleppey
- Drive all the way to Alleppey. Check-in to your Private Houseboat. In the backwaters, Lunch, evening snacks, Dinner and Breakfast is included during your stay. Enjoy the serene beauty of the backwaters.
Day 5 - Alleppey to Kochi
- Saying goodbye to Alleppey and making your way back to Kochi airport, board your flight back to home with beautiful memories.