Ladakh - The Desert In The Skies
- Kargil : The Hotel Greenland / Similar
- Leh : Hotel Shantihome / Similar
- Nubra : Himalayan guest house / Similar
- Pangong : The Kora Pangong Camp / Similar
- Tso moriri : The Golden Mark Camps / Similar
- Sarchu : Dorje Camps / Similar
What is included in the tour
- 07 Nights Accommodations at Specified Hotels on Triple sharing basis with attached bathrooms.
- Using 02 Double Rooms + 02 Extra Beds or Roll Away Mattresses.
- Breakfast and Dinner included in the package cost.
- All transport Services as per the itinerary by 01 Non A/C Tavera/Qualis from Srinagar till Leh Drop & Non A/C Scorpio/Xylo/Innova in Leh till
- Manali Drop.
- Sightseeing Tours/Transfers/Excursions as per the itinerary.
- Meeting and Assistance on Arrival and Dep by our representative.
- All Applicable Taxes/Government Taxes.
- Vehicle is not on sharing basis.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airfare/Rail fare
- Any services other than mentioned above
- Extra meals or Meals during transfers
- Portage of personal luggage
- Any refreshment and other snacks
- Any tips or gratitude..
- Any additional costs incurred in case of a medical emergency / natural disaster breakdown of vehicle / acts of God
- Personal expenses , laundry, Entrance fee , camera fees or any other fee
Day : 01
- Night Stay : Kargil, Hotel
- Arrival on Srinagar Airport you will be met our representative and drive towards Kargil. Kargil (204 Kms) & drive thru Sonamarg. Situated at an altitude of 9000 Ft. Sonamarg – 84 Kms is also called as “The meadow of gold” has, as its backdrop, snowy mountains against a cerulean sky. The Sindh River that meanders through the valley abounds with trout and mahaseer. Stop at Sonamarg for Photography/tea (If the clients are interested they can visit the Glaciers of Thajwas on ponies on direct payment basis) these glaciers remain throughout the year.
- Continue your towards Kargil and passing over Zojila Pass. Stop at Drass, the 2nd coldest inhabitant place in the World for & enjoy cup of tea. Then drive along the Drass River till one arrives at Kargil & Check in at Hotel.
- Overnight stay in Hotel in Kargil.
Day : 02
- Night Stay : Leh, Hotel
- After breakfast Drive for Leh enroute visiting the Monastery of Mulbekh, famous for 1st century Statue of Maitrya Buddha, carved out of a huge rock.
- Proceed further towards Lamayuru & passing thru Namikala & Fatula Passes, the highest pass on Srinagar – Leh road.
- Overnight stay in Hotel in Leh.
Day : 03
- Night Stay : Leh, Hotel
- After breakfast visit the monasteries of Shey, Thiksey, and Stok.
- Shey: It was the ancient capital of Ladakh and even after Singge Namgyal built the more imposing palace at Leh, the kings continued to regard Shey, as their real home. The importance which was attached to Shey - the seat of Ladakh's heartland - is attested by the enormous number of Chorten about the village, particularly around the palace complex and barren plain to the north of the road.
- Thiksey: is one of the largest and most impressive Gompas. There are several temples in this Gompa containing images, stupas and exquisite wall paintings. It also houses a two - storied statue of Buddha which has the main prayer hall around its shoulder.
- Stok Gompa: of Ladakh is situated at a distance of approximately 15 km to the South of the Leh town. It dates back to the 14th century and was founded by Lama Lhawang Lotus.
- Shey,Hemis,Thiksey, Stok, Alchi, Lokir, Megnetic Hill, Hall Of Fame, Pathar sahib & Sangam.
- Overnight stay in Hotel at Leh.
Day : 04
- Night Stay : Nubra
- After breakfast at hotel drive towards Nubra valley via Khardungla pass (18350 feet) by surface passing thru Horzey & Gangles Village. On arrival in Nubra Valley, drive to diskit, visit Deskit, the HQ town of Nubra Valley.
- Driving for 30 Kms takes to Khalsar Bridge. Visit desklit monastry. Further drive from Deskit to Hunder, you may see a few Double Humped, Hairy and Bactrian Camels
- Overnight stay in Camp at Nubra Valley.
Day : 05
- Night Stay : Pangong, Camp
- Distance/Time Taken : 147 Km. (5 - 6 hrs one way Approx)
- After breakfast leave from Nubra Valley towards Pangong Lake via Shyok River Route.
- Diskit – Khalsar (after a few kms towards Khardung take left and follow board towards Agham).Just after reaching Agham Bridge you will go in the right direction after Agham bridge, you will start ascending towards Wari La, a very secluded pass in Ladakh. It is very common not to spot any vehicle or locals on that route except road construction workers. After you descend Wari La, keep moving towards Sakthi (or Serthi as on sign boards).
- From Sakthi, take left towards Zingral and follow the road to Changla – Tangste – Lukung – Spangmik (on banks of Pangong Lake).
- Overnight stay in Camp at Pangong Lake.
Day : 06
- Night Stay : Tso moriri camps
- After breakfast leave for walk at Pangong Lake, a highest salt water lake in the World, Shared by two countries India (25%) & China (75%), enjoy the beauty of lake on banks of the lake while appreciating the changing colours of fascinating high altitude lake.
- Drive to Tso moriri.
- Overnight stay in camps at Tso moriri.
Day : 07
- Night stay : Sarchu camps
- Today after an early breakfast you will check out from the Tso moriri camps and drive to Sarchu via Tanglang La Pass 17,585ft world second highest motorable road. At Pang you can stop for lunch and continue driving to Lachungla
- pass, which is at a height of 5065 mts. upon arrival in Sarchu you check in at our Camp for Overnight stay in camps in Sarchu.
- Overnight stay in Camps at Sarchu.
Day : 08
- Route : Sarchu - Keylong - Manali
- Distance/Time Taken : 219 Km. (08 - 09 hrs one way Approx)
- Today you will start our journey to Manali via Baralacha Pass (4890m), Keylong (3350 m), & Rohtang Pass (3978 m). Manali, Located in the most charming and beautiful Kullu valley spreads out its charm on either side of riverBeas. Kullu was once known as Kulanthpitha, which means the end of the habitable world. Beyond rose the forbidding heights of the Greater Himalayas, and by the banks of the shining river Beas, lay the fabled ‘Silver Valley’. The valley runs north to south of Beas River and is 80 kms. Long and about 2 kms wide.
- After reaching Manali we will drop you at Manali for onward destination with Sweet Holiday memories.
- Tour Terminates.