Wake up in morning and you will find yourself in the laps of mountains and you can see the sun coming out of the snow capped mountains.
Day 1 – Over night journey to McLeodganj
- Departs from Delhi around 7 pm
- Overnight journey to McLeodganj by AC Transfer.
- Reach McLeodganj next morning
Day 2 - McLeodganj
- Morning arrive Campstay, freshen up and take some rest.
- After lunch you can trek to famous Bhagsu nag temple and you can also trek
- upto the Bhagsunag waterfalls and spend some time at Shiva café by your own. In the evening you can explore the streets of McLeodganj and the markets for some shopping.
- Enjoy dinner, Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3 – Triund
- Wake up early in the morning and enjoy the fresh breeze
- After breakfast get ready for the trek to Triund Hill.
- Trek upto to the Triund hill, on your way enjoy the panoramic views of Bhagsu village, Dharamsala, Dharamshala Valley and distant view of Shivalik range and the plains of Kangra Valley from the top of the hills.
- Downtrek back to Campstay in McLeod Ganj.
- Camps are warm and waterproof.
Day 4 - McLeodganj
- After breakfast check out from the camp
- Then visit the famous Dalai Lama Temple, the ancient St. John Church by yourself (If time allows)
- Later proceed to Delhi and reach next morning 7 am.
- Your tour ends with happy memories.